Draft Long Term Plan 2021-2031 Consultation
Submissions for the for the Draft Long Term Plan 2021-2031 consultation have now closed. Thank you to everyone that sent submissions through to us.
Council will hold a consultation hearing on 15 September to consider all the feedback received from the community and make decisions on the key issues for inclusion in our final Long Term Plan 2021-2031.
Copies of individual submissions will be loaded on our website as soon as we can. They will be accessible here when uploaded.
Details on Council decisions will be publicised and we will let you know the outcomes following adoption of the Long-Term Plan.
Policies and Strategies
- 30-year Infrastructure Strategy
- Financial Strategy 2021
- Revenue and Finance Policy
- Investment and Borrowing Policy
- Significance and Engagement Policy
- Rates Remissions and Postponement Policy
- Rates Remissions and Postponement on Maori Freehold Land Policy
- Council Controlled Organisations Policy
- Financial Contributions Policy
- Forecast Financial Statements
- Detailed Rating Assessments - Funding Impact Statement
- Significant Forecasting Assumptions
- Funding Impact Statements – Groups of Activities
- Statements of Service Performance
Rating District supplementary information
Consultation Topic 4 - Wanganui upgrade
Consultation Topic 5 – Wanganui classification review
Consultation Topic 6 – Hokitika boundary extension
Consultation Topic 7 – Hokitika Southside boundary extension
- Map showing proposed boundary extension
- Map showing Hokitika River flood modelling
- Draft Hokitika Southside Asset Management Plan
Consultation Topic 8 – Greymouth boundary extension
- Map showing Option 1 boundary extension proposal
- Map showing Option 2 boundary extension proposal
- Draft Greymouth Asset Management Plan
Consultation Topic 9 – Westport Rating District flood protection works
- Map showing Option 1- Partial stopbanks and floodwall scheme
- Map showing Option 2 – Extensive stopbanks and floodwall scheme
- Westport Rating District Flood Modelling Maps
- Media Release - Information for Westport Ratepayers in response to the Buller District Council submission on Westport Flood Protection Options
Rating District Draft Asset Management Plans
Copies of the current, and draft, Rating District Asset Management Plans can be found at the following link. Scroll down to find the one that applies to your property.