The West Coast Regional Council is situated in Greymouth, on the beautiful West Coast of the South Island, an extraordinary part of the country that offers the best in lifestyle and location.
Council currently employs a staff of just over 50 staff. We are a dedicated team committed to promoting the sustainable management of our region's natural resources and delivering quality services to the people of the Coast.
It is recommended that you refer to the Application Guide before applying for any of our advertised vacancies. All applications must be submitted with a Job Application Form. You can download this form in either of the following formats Application Form (PDF) and Application Form (DOC).
For further information or to apply for an advertised vacancy contact us at email@example.com.
Health and Safety Advisor
- Escape the gridlock and embrace your perfect lifestyle on the breathtaking West Coast.
- An outdoor wonderland on your doorstepAffordable housing
- Competitive salary and staff benefit packages
People and Capability Support Officer
Are you looking for an exciting and diverse role?
- Experience in an HR environment
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills
- Well-developed and mature relationship-building skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Can-do, positive attitude, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills