The West Coast Regional Council is situated in Greymouth, on the beautiful West Coast of the South Island, an extraordinary part of the country that offers the best in lifestyle and location.
Council currently employs a staff of just over 50 staff. We are a dedicated team committed to promoting the sustainable management of our region's natural resources and delivering quality services to the people of the Coast.
It is recommended that you refer to the Application Guide before applying for any of our advertised vacancies. All applications must be submitted with a Job Application Form. You can download this form in either of the following formats Application Form (PDF) and Application Form (DOC).
For further information or to apply for an advertised vacancy contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consents and Compliance Support Officer
- Excellent typing and Microsoft office skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and areas of work
- Can-do attitude and an eagle eye for detail
- Administrative ability/experience and have worked in a team
- Good communication skills including sound written skills
- Proven ability to develop trust and relationships with managers and team members
- Ability to multitask and manage a range of support functions
- Manage compliance inquiries with confidence and efficiency
Accounts Receivable Officer
Due to an internal promotion we have a vacancy in our dynamic team for a solutions focused Accounts Receivable Administrator with a willingness and ability to think beyond the defined parameters of the role.
We are looking for an outgoing and engaging office star with an exceptional phone manner and a love for customer service.
You'll know your way around Excel and you'll pride yourself on accuracy and attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you. A full position description and application for employment can be downloaded below:
Accounts Receivable Officer Jan 2019 (134KB)
Applications close: 11th February 2019